Thermal tests are performed according to LST EN ISO 13141-7:2011 and LST EN 308 standards.
Tests are performed in the climatic chamber. Technical data of the chamber:
- There are two sections – Outdoor and Indoor.
- Dimensions of each section: 6x4x3 meters (LxDxH).
- Outdoor section temperature may be set in the range within -20°C – +50°C, humidity is uncontrolled when the temperature is negative and may be set in the range within 20% – 90% when temperature is positive.
- Indoor section temperature may be set in the range within +5°C up to +50°C, humidity may be set in the range within 20% – 90%.
- Thermal tests may be performed for the devices with the flow rate up to 2000 m3 per hour.